The Trade Coin Club is clearly a scam. Some people actually claim they made money, but that is the basics of a Ponzi; pay a few to attract more investors and not at least, more money from the people who truly believe they made money. As I wrote in my MLM Basics article, What to look for before you join a MLM company, there are some simple signs of a MLM scam: Is crypto the main product and are the only payment options crypto, then it most lightly is a scam. In this case it is simple, you are reading a review about the trade coin club scam.
The webpage on its own is more than enough to put me off, it is poorly made and my guess by someone in Asia, Africa or Latin Americas. No one in Europe or the US would use such an outdated layout: https://www.tradecoinclub.com/ This article I found suggest that the scam is operate from Nigeria, would not be a huge surprice if it was.
The business concept, which launched in 2016, offers guaranteed daily returns. In trading no guarantied returns will work, you will lose some trades and win some trades, if you are lucky you will make 20% per year. Most will lose money. So by giving a guaranteed return we know for sure that this is a scam. The money you pay in is used to pay other investors, until the scamsters disappear.
Cost To Join Trade Coin Club
The cost to join Trade Coin Club as an affiliate is based on the amount an affiliate invests:
- Apprentice (0.015 BTC a month) – Invest 0.25 to 0.99 BTC (0.35% daily ROI for 8 months)
- Trader (0.03 BTC a month) – Invest 1 to 4.99 BTC (0.4% daily ROI for 12 months)
- Senior Trader (0.045 BTC a month) – Invest 5 BTC or more (0.45% daily ROI for 12 months)
There is also a monthly fee, used to generate commissions:
- Apprentice – 0.015 BTC
- Trader 0.03 BTC
- Senior Trader – 0.045 BTC
Commissions are paid in a binary pay plan, a unilevel pay plan and a 3×12 matrix.
Binary, paid on investments:
You need to balance the network, minimum two referrals (one on each side). At the end of the day new investment volume is calculated and commissions generated from this. How much you get paid depend on your title:
- Apprentice – 8% (capped at 2 BTC a day)
- Trader – 9% (capped at 10 BTC a day)
- Senior Trader – 10% (capped at 15 BTC a day)
Unilevel, paid on investments:
- Apprentice – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
- Senior Trader – 10% on level 1, 3% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 8
Matrix, paid on monthly fees:
A 3X12 matrix can have 797,160 positions. So clearly no one will ever see a full matrix, but it can be used to show a theoretic income of massive amounts. That is the whole point of course, as most will earn very limited income from a matrix.
Every time an affiliate fills a matrix position they are paid 0.003 BTC a month, as long as each affiliate continues to pay their monthly fee.
Trade Coin Club scam
There is no doubt that this is a scam. How people can refer their friends into a business like this is a mystery to me. You after all have to look these people in the eye later, when they have lost their money. Stay clear!