The SkyWay scam is doing business as FIRST SKYWAY INVEST GROUP LTD., Address: 239, Regents Park Road Finchley, London, United Kingdom, N3 3LF, Incorporated under #9320759. It claims to develop a ground breaking new transport system, with an intellectual property valuation of $ 400,867,433,000 (that is 400 billion dollars, before anything is built). Evgeny Kudryashov is the company’s Director, a Russian citizen.
Simple facts to document that this is a scam
In 2016 the company claimed that more than 350 000 people have joined to back the project. In 2018 they claim 250 000 have joined. 100 000 people down?
The minimum investment is 500 USD, in the annual financial report the company claim that for 2016 it had a small profit and 2 million pounds in its account, for 2017 it reported a loss and 700 000 pounds in its accounts. If 250 000 people paid 500 USD they have a revenue of over 100 million USD. Where did all the money go? According to their financial report only 5-6000 people have invested. Sounds like a massive tax evasion is taking place in the UK…
In 2016 they started by offering 22% daily returns on your investment. This changed to an easier to explain 10 000% return in 2017. Invest 400 get back 40 000 (now the minimum is 500 USD).
Governments all over the world have issued warnings against SkyWay, ranging from the fact that they do not have licenses in place to raise capital to the fact that it operates as a ponzi scheme.
The pay plan
There are 24 levels in total and the amount you earn will depend on your rank:
- Partner (invest in 30 to 200 units) – 15% on level 1, 4% on level 2, 2% on level 3 and 1% on level 4
- Agent – (invest in 50 to 300 units) – 15% on level 1, 5% on level 2, 3% on level 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on level 5
- Consultant (invest in 301 to 2000 units) – 15% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 3% on level 4, 2% on level 5 and 1% on level 6
- Manager (invest in 1000 to 10,000 units) – 15% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 1% on level 6 and 0.5% on levels 7 to 9
- Leader Manager (invest in 5000 to 20,000 units) – 16% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 1% on level 6, 0.5% on levels 7 to 9 and 0.2% on levels 10 to 19
- Top Manager (invest in 5000 to 50,000 units) – 17% on level 1, 7% on level 2, 5% on level 3, 4% on level 4, 3% on level 5, 1% on level 6, 0.5% on levels 7 to 9, 0.2% on levels 10 to 19 and 0.1% on levels 20 to 24
The greed verdict
It is sad to see thousands of people selling this concept. There is no such thing as 10 000% returns, or 22% per day. Yes we can use Apple and Google as examples of massive growth, but they had real live products when their valuation went up. SkyWay has nothing beside fake documents and a poorly made webpage.
There is nothing new about this scam, as we have written about earlier OneCoin scammed people for billions of euro. And to this day some still think their worthless coins holds a value. In SkyWay people will learn the hard way that they got no shares for their money and it don’t matter as the shares would be worthless. Will people ever learn? Probably not, as long as a handful of networkers can make some big bucks on scams like this they will keep pushing them to their friends and social networks. I would rather be poor and have real friends….
Update September 2019; the management are now promoting that SkyWay have bought a bank and this will convince the world that they are for real and not a scam. This is a typical trick for scamsters, OneCoin tried the same back in 2017-18, claiming they had bought a bank. Just to be clear, companies which governments around the world warn about cannot ever get a banking license, neither the people behind such a business!